Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day...Who Am I Kidding.... 20 Pound Challenge

I haven't been blogging because I have been extremely busy. I have no idea what day it is on my journey to lose these last 20 pounds, but I can without a shadow of a doubt tell you that I lost at least 5-8 pounds that I gained back. So this is my Day 1 again...*long sigh*. I am enjoying this journey but I will be so glad when it is over!!! So tomorrow will officially mark my Day 1.

Its funny how no one knows about this blog and I am typing about me to me...maybe one day I will share with the world what I am thinking...or maybe not. But in order to grow I have to expand so maybe just maybe....I'll publish this for all to see

Until tomorrow!!
I am a Foodie....and these are my confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment