Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 1 - My 20 pound Challenge

I don't feel like giving you a long a drawn out introduction so I will keep it short and simple. My name is Mikel and I am a self-proclaimed foodie! I love food and tend to over indulge. *long sigh*....accepting my status is the hard part. In addition to being a foodie I am also a wellness coach for a healthy living motivation group called  Leaders By Example. To date, I have lost about 47 pounds (that number was higher...but my foodie instincts kicked in recently and caused me to gain). I want to lose 20 more pounds in hope of crossing the finish line to my weight loss journey. I will share the good days and not so good days with you so that in the end you will be encouraged to achieve your goals one step at a time. We all fall down, but its the winners that get back up and continue to run the race!
-I am a foodie...and these are my confessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment