Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 2- My 20 Pound Challenge

Today was a long day...I did very well this morning and found that keeping myself busy and having great nutritious snacks on hand did a world of good. BUT THEN...........I got hungry and my neighbor cooked and it smelled so good...so I packed a plate..and ate...and ate *bows head in shame*. I kept thinking that the gym workout from this morning would have surely burned off all of those calories I had just consumed...long sigh. I know better, so I'm going to do better. Who am I to tell others to lead by example, if I can't step up to the plate and be the most effective leader that I can be? Tomorrow is a new day...I will conquer my inner Foodie....I will overcome every food challenge...I will lose these last 20 pounds!!

Posted below is my favorite treadmill workout that helps me to speed through the tedious task of jogging/walking on that boring machine!

Treadmill Workout
min 0-5  - walk at 4.0 pace
min 5-7 - jog at 5.8 pace
min 7-7:30  - run at 8.0 pace
min 7:30-9:30 - walk at 4.0 pace at 3.0 incline
min 9:30-10:30 - jog at 5.8 pace
min 10:30-11 - run at 8.0 pace
min 11-13-walk at 4.0 pace at 3.0 incline
min 13-14 - jog at 5.8 pace
min 14-14:30- run at 8.0 pace
min 14:30-16:30 - walk at 4.0 pace at 3.0 incline
min 16:30-17:30 - jog at 5.8 pace
min 17:30 -18 - run at 8.0 pace
min 18-20 - walk at 4.0 ;pace at 3.0 incline
min 20-21- jog at 5.8 pace
min 21-21:30 - run at 8.0 pace
min 21:30-23:30 - walk at 4.0 pace at 3.0 incline
min 23:30-24:30 - jog at 5.8 pace
min 24:30-25 - run at 8.0 pace
min 25-27-walk at 4.0 pace at 3.0 incline
min 27-29 - jog at 35.8 pace
min 29-30 - run at 8.0 pace

PUMP UP UR MP3 PLAYERS AND WORK IT OUT!!!!

-I am a Foodie and these are my confessions

No comments:

Post a Comment