Today was a good day. Minus that bowl of ice cream, I did rather good with sticking to my eating plan. My gym workouts have been intense and hopefully the scale will agree when I weigh in on Day 5 *fingers crossed*.
My challenges for today were not preparing healthy quick snacks. It helps that I don't keep junk food in the house, but I have to make my way to the store and grab some more yogurt and fresh fruit. As a matter of fact...I have some strawberries in the refrigerator....dang it!! I completely forgot about them...o well. Grapes are on sale starting tomorrow, so I'll grab a couple of pounds, sort them out (19 is equivalent to once serving size), throw them in some Ziploc bags to have at my disposal. BTW: I love mine frozen...do you?
-I am a Food....and these are my confessions!
No comments:
Post a Comment